The Hollywood action hero is a quiet, softly-spoken man, but what he does say can often be quite profound and inspirational.
Words of wisdom from keanu reeves
A selection of 30 quotes from Keanu Reeves over the years.
1. "I used to have nightmares that they would put ‘He played Ted’ on my tombstone." ~ Keanu Reeves (TheGuardian)
2. "Anything where there’s great enthusiasm, and a place to come share what you think is cool." ~ Keanu Reeves (Movieweb)
3. "Environmental issues are on everyone’s mind. It’s part of our culture now and I can only applaud and laud anyone who is doing what they can and raising awareness." ~ Keanu Reeves. (Indielondon.co.uk)
4. "Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
5. “How do I confront aging? With a wonder and a terror. Yeah, I’ll say that. Wonder and terror." ~ Keanu Reeves. (Elle)
Keanu quotes 6-10
6. "Letters are something from you. It’s a different kind of intention than writing an e-mail." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
7. "Luxury is the opportunity to experience quality, be it a place, a person or an object." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
8. "I’m Mickey Mouse. They don’t know who’s inside the suit." ~ Keanu Reeves. (IMDb)
9. "So many people have that relationship. The companionship. The connection. To our – to other beings, our pets. I hate to call them pets. But you know, to other creatures that we share our lives with." ~ Keanu Reeves. (screenrant.com)
10. "I was hopeless at high school – I failed everything but Latin." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
Keanu quotes 11-15
11. "What sort of girls do i like? – They are all angels." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
12. "I thank the earth and the sky everyday for the opportunities I’ve had." ~ Keanu Reeves (AZQuotes)
13. “Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere." ~ Keanu Reeves. (Today).
14. “Sure I believe in God and the Devil, but they don’t have to have pitchforks and a long white beard." ~ Keanu Reeves. (IMDb)
15. "It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun." ~ Keanu Reeves. (Filmmonthly)
Keanu quotes 16-20
16. "Mortality is very different when you’re 20 to when you’re 50." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
17. "A relationship is an imaginative act, it’s an act of creation. Someone said to me the other day that a relationship between a person and a kid is unconditional; but the relationship between adults, to each other, is conditional, in a sense. But that condition can be the best kind." ~ Keanu Reeves (Movie Web)
18. "The impact of falling in love for the first time has a special place in our arhitecture." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
19. "Grief changes shape, but it never ends. People have a misconception that you can deal with it and say, ‘It’s gone, and I’m better.’ They’re wrong." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
20. "The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way." ~ Keanu Reeves. (IMDb)
Keanu quotes 21-25
21. "You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
22. "Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes).
23. "Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things." ~ Keanu Reeves. (MovieWeb)
24. "It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth." ~ Keanu Reeves. (IMDb)
25. "Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
Keanu quotes 26-30
26. "Art is about trying to find the good in people, and making the world a more compassionate place." ~ Keanu Reeves. (Parade)
27. "Nothing ever truly dies. The universe wastes nothing, everything is simply transformed." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
28. "I guess living without love, without experiencing it or being able to give it is pretty strong punishment." ~ Keanu Reeves. (foxnews)
29. "Grief changes shape, but it never ends." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
30. "Multi-culture is the real culture of the world – the pure race doesn’t exist." ~ Keanu Reeves. (AZQuotes)
TOP 10 BONUS BENEFITS OF BEING KIND LIKE KEANU
Have you ever noticed that kindness is one of those strange happiness paradoxes whereby we become happier when we’re making other people happy? The old saying goes something like —“Treat others how you want to be treated yourself” — and while this is something we all learn from an early age, did you know there are a number of real-life benefits associated with the way we treat others?